Thursday, September 25, 2008

a conversation with iGod



Me:


hi


God:


Hello. What is your name?


Me:


geoff


God:


Hey geoff.


Me:


whats your name?


God:


My name is God.


Me:


oh, right. really?


God:


Hey. I am glad we agree. For real.


Me:


some people think you dont exist


God:


What kind of people?


Me:


silly people


God:


No I am God.


Me:


thats what you say...


God:


" No I am God."? I said it.


Me:


true


God:


You and I are on the same wavelength, geoff.


Me:


yeah, but can you prove it?


God:


How can I help you? It is self-evident.


Me:


you can help me?


God:


How can I help you?


Me:


yes, how?


God:


Dude! Myself programmed me for it.


Me:


well, do it then


God:


Interesting. Do you mean "It"?.


Me:


yes... it or me


God:


I get it. "It" being what?


Me:


me..


God:


""It" being what?"? you geoff?


Me:


yes


God:


Uh.


Me:


well?


God:


Well what?


Me:


you gonna do it?


God:


That's good information: geoff said I gonna do it.


Me:


I give up, you must be the jesusonian god


God:


Why?: geoff said give up you must be the jesusonian god.



http://www.titane.ca/igod/ <-- hehe

No comments: